GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I didn't. You can tell a little bit of difference if you got a lot of Cali sag. But not enough to worry me.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
You might as well, all you need to do is aim em down a bit with a torx driver, I think its a 12mm or so.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Where is tyhe adjustment screw?? I have a lift on my truck too and the lights are aimed right at the faces of the oncoming drivers, They always think I have my brights on. I have alreadyh looked for the screw but couldn't figure which one was which. I would look in my owners manual but I have a manual for a 2002 suburban and I have a 2004 silverado...dealer screw up.

·
6,656 Posts
they are in small holes in the plastic, kind of hard to explain, I can take a pic tomarow.

·
Registered
199 Posts
that would be awesome. I got stopped tonight on my way to work because the cop said I was not turning my brights off. When I showed him my brights he let me go because I said I was going to fix them on pay day when I bought the tools because I don't have any torx tips screwdrivers.

·
6,656 Posts
You can see two holes in the plastic, and in the closest hole of the first pic you can even see the adjusting screw where you put the torx bit. There are 2 holes so you can adjust the differnt sides of the lights (lo and hi beams). Its very simple to do, park on a flat surface facing a wall or garage door, do it in te hevening so you can see the lights, turn them on and adjust them so they are even on the door.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks Dark Eternal the pics helped alot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts