GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
You going to be near Fresno anytime soon? I have 2" blocks that I'd just give to you. You'd need new u-bolts though... mine are used and probably too long.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You going to be near Fresno anytime soon? I have 2" blocks that I'd just give to you. You'd need new u-bolts though... mine are used and probably too long.
would you ship them out for me? ill send you a check to cover the cost and some for your time
are you going through with the 3" spindle?? i wouldnt do blocks if you are
yah but im gonna do a coil spring spacer along with it probably

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
i have a set of 1 inch cast iron blocks. 25 shipped. thats wat i gave for them so thats wat id take.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
would you ship them out for me? ill send you a check to cover the cost and some for your time
Let me dig them up and I'll take a pic for you. They're just the stock 2" blocks off of my old 2003 Silverado... but I may have spray painted them black. I'll figure out how much shipping will be too... if it's cheap, I'll just ship them to you for free. I don't have paypal, and I wouldn't ask you for a $5-10 check.

What's your zip?

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let me dig them up and I'll take a pic for you. They're just the stock 2" blocks off of my old 2003 Silverado... but I may have spray painted them black. I'll figure out how much shipping will be too... if it's cheap, I'll just ship them to you for free. I don't have paypal, and I wouldn't ask you for a $5-10 check.

What's your zip?
its 92870, city is placentia, i wouldnt mind sending you a check for them :read:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
its 92870, city is placentia, i wouldnt mind sending you a check for them :read:
I can ship things at cost +10% at work... so as long as it's under $10 they're yours. I'll check on shipping tomorrow night, ship them Sat morning... and I think it's a 3-5 day service. So you should get them by next Thurs/Fri.

I'll post a pic first to make sure you want them.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can ship things at cost +10% at work... so as long as it's under $10 they're yours. I'll check on shipping tomorrow night, ship them Sat morning... and I think it's a 3-5 day service. So you should get them by next Thurs/Fri.

I'll post a pic first to make sure you want them.
thanks a lot man, as long as there not cracked or anything then ill take them for sure, you dont have to post a pic

1 - 9 of 9 Posts