GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this pic posted a while back, but can't seem to find it again. Anyone know the lift/tire/wheel details on this rig, and/or have any other pics of it?

TIA-

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
looks like small kit cranked a lot on 37" toyos with 20x10 incubus wheels

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmm....thanks for that.

So as a followup, what size cognito or FTS lift would be the equivalent of this so i wouldn't have to crank the frack out of the TB's?

I figured the same on the w/t, 37's on 20's. I just really love that clearance and stance.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
looks like a lot of crank! on 37's and 20's :imo dang, those angles look pretty steep.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I thought the '07 where coil over?

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
no idea, but i wanna know how a handicapped person can get in that bitch

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Hmm....thanks for that.

So as a followup, what size cognito or FTS lift would be the equivalent of this so i wouldn't have to crank the frack out of the TB's?

I figured the same on the w/t, 37's on 20's. I just really love that clearance and stance.
7-9" cognito.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Perfect. Thanks Drew.

Yeah, I'm wanting to do it to a CC HD, so it'd still be the TB's, but i noticed those angles and wanted to actually get that stance with a good product :)

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Perfect. Thanks Drew.

Yeah, I'm wanting to do it to a CC HD, so it'd still be the TB's, but i noticed those angles and wanted to actually get that stance with a good product :)
i beleive that truck was built by marcsanz hes a member at dieselplace and has been doing a few nnbs lifts and i think that was one of his to lift. check the site out or send him a pm to get the exact details. but i think the cognito 7-9" would be just right for 37s.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
thats one of tha nicest NNBS ive seen

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts
Yes, the kit on that truck is a 6" pro comp cranked a ton. Marcsanz from the dieselplace is the one who built the truck. The wheel/tire combo is 37/13.50R20 Toyo M/Ts on 20x10 (i believe) Driv wheels (look identical to the incubus recoil wheels). Marc lifts a lot of NNBS HD trucks for Bill Heard Chevrolet in Florida. I would recommend either the 7-9" Cognito kit to clear 37s or better yet the 9.5" FTS kit. You cannot trim the front bumper on the new HD silverado as easily since it is all chrome and there is no lower valance on the sides. Marc keeps saying that the new HDs have a slightly tighter wheel well opening, but not much, so you need at least as much lift as on the '01-'07 classic HDs. Hope that helps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts