GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every one, I have the Rough Country 3 inch for my NNBS. The one that comes with new upper a arms and ball joints. Well any way when i my truck sags a little in the frount(like coming to a stop or going over speed bumps) the suspension is squeaky, I just greased the balljoints and it didnt make any differance so i am just wondering if any one that has this lift if they have the same prob or if i should have the dealer look at it about the stock struts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
mine sounds like a 79 Monte Carlo :lol:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
o haha funny

·
broke,..me, not the truck
156 Posts
My front is tight, but I get a rattle from the rear, I am suspecting my bedliner. I have got to put a load in my bed and see if the rattle goes away.

You definately need to retorque, and possibly have a strong shop in your area, check it out. Who did your alignment?

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Maybe tightened the UCA's in the wrong spot so they're moving too far and the bushings are squeaking.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
sure its not your shocks or their mounts

·
Registered
440 Posts
nnbs are bad about aftermarket rear shock bushings wanting to squeak for some reason. Make sure you tightened the piss out of them! My fabtech kit makes a squeaky/pop noise when I take off, but I believe its my control arms a hair to tight

1 - 15 of 15 Posts