GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the lift on the way. I ordered the procomp 6 in lift anyone on here done one lately? I hope to have it in so it will be done this weekend. It is going to be on stock wheels with 315's I hope it looks ok with stock wheels for now till I save a little more.
I will post some pics next week if it all goes as planed.

anyone have any pics with a 6in lift stock wheels?

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
it will look great but tower over the 315s

i know most people with 6 inch lifts on 2500s run 37s

·
Registered
162 Posts
The PC lift is a good one. It will look fine with the 315's. Just don't run them on stockers for an extended amount of time (if you want the best treadwear). That tire wears best with a rim about 2-3 inches wider than your stock rim. Many people on the site will disagree with me for that, but there is a reason that all of the tire manufacturers recommend a wheel width for each tire that they sell.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
35s are for 1500's. See sig for more info....

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
im sure it'll look great, most people will just throw those tires under a 3" body, so atleast rubbing won't be an issue :thumbsup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here's mine right after my PC lift was done. The front is cranked maybe an inch in these pics, and the back has an AAL and 3" flat block. The tires are 285/75's.

And here it is with about 1.5" of crank and in the pic it had the AAL and 5" blocks. Now I'm running a 7" Betts Leaf.

·
4,725 Posts
You'll need the 6" cranked 2" to clear 32's.

Oh wait, you're not from California.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
35s look fine. im running a superlift 6 inch, with h2s and 315s. looks fine, i dont like a stuffed look so theres a good looking gap between the fender and the tire.
truck007Medium.gif

truck008Medium.gif

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
I have a 6" PC W/35's! No rubbing! I could crank a little more and do a taller spring in the rear with a smaller block and get 37's under it no problem!
IMG_0702.gif

IMG_0703.gif

1 - 20 of 25 Posts