GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
heavy on the skinny pedal
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Witch set up do you guys think i should go with a 6+3 with 36s witch would cost me 1850. or get a 10"ft that would run me 2500.

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Thats all up to you and what you have in the bank. If you have the money go for the 10" if you want a nice ride and none of the worries that come with a b/l. Not saying b/l is bad i have one but if i had the $$$ i woulda gone all suspension.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
you can get the 9.5" FT for less than 2500 is you shop around, its what I would do if I had to do an IFS lift all over again.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Im not sure there is a $650 difference. But if you wanted to go bigger later which everyone does the all suspension would be best and you could add the body lift.

·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dark Eternal said:
you can get the 9.5" FT for less than 2500 is you shop around, its what I would do if I had to do an IFS lift all over again.
thats the price i've got from shopping around everyone else wants 3000+.

·
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are you talking about the guy who went by tennesse4x4 on fsc, cause i thought he stopped carring ft product cuase there wasan't any interest in it.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
hmm yeah you might be right, thats him. I havnt talked to him about FTS crap for some time so I dont know. When he did carry it he would have been able to get it to you for less than 2500.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts