GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some new pics i took of my bucket with the new lift and new rims. It's pretty dirty right now, but you get the point. New pics are also in my gallery.

DSC00040.gif

DSC00041.gif

DSC00042.gif

DSC00043.gif

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
looks awsome :head: thats a 2wd right?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a busted taillight and one of my buddies gave me those because he had them laying around after he shaved his. I eventually plan on trying to pick up another set of stockers I am just too lazy, and those get the job done for now. I just bought a custom made prerunner bar for it, a spare tire mount in the bed with a matching wheel and tire, 4 150 watt KC's for the pre-runner, and eventually i would like to get it painted, possible with a two tone scheme. I was thinking maybe keep the white from the upper body line up, and do maybe a candy red or candy blue below that. Thanks for the all the compliments guys.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
looks good...im digging the roll pan but that hitch is fugly...i like how it comes through the rollpan like that though...props.
someday i wish to have a rollpan...hopefully soon...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the hitch is usually not in there, and the hole is usually covered up with my license plate. I will try to get some pics of it with the plate on.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
is it hard taking off the old bumper and putting a roll pan on? im very interested and want to do it myself if possible...i mean is it really hard or?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The hardest part was taking the stock bumper off. It is actually very easy to do. You just have to take all the bolts loose on the stock bumper and then screw the new one on. I also painted mine myself as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts