GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm probably asking something that's been answered a thousand times but I cant find exactly what I'm looking for.

2000 Silverado Z71 Extended cab
Want to run a 20"x10" with a -18 offset and a 33"x12.50" tire.

How much lift and trimming will it take?

Pictures of this setup?

Thanks.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,642 Posts
You can clear it with stock keys cranked and a Zone 1.5” BL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
You can clear it with stock keys cranked and a Zone 1.5” BL.

Agreed, ran that set up on my 99 with the same wheel and tire specs op ask about. Although mine would slightly grab the plastic at the back of the driver fender if you hit a dip at full lock in reverse, that was with mud grapplers though so a less aggressive tire probably wouldnt.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They cleared just fine. Well with the exception of the driver side inner fender liner in front at the bumper. Catches just a hair when back up and turned full lock. Little trim and it's Golden.

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,642 Posts
Needs more confederate flags

Reactions: biggredchev

·
Read Only
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 SL Z71 edition, 5.3 Vortec V8, 4X4, Red, Extended Cab, Automatic
81 Posts
Actually Workin on that at the moment. I'm bout to powder coat my front grill emblem then paint one onto it. I've got it stenciled out and u wasn't sure if the fit I had to play around with it some but I got it right and will have it finished and back on my girl in a few days.😊 Next major move is wheels and tires then I'ma work on putting a flag on my headliner but gotta shampoo the carpet first can't stand looking at the blood soaked into it and the back seat anymore. By next summer I'm thinking of vinyling the floor and taking the carpet out especially having kids, it'll be easier to clean and keep clean that way. I'm giving myself a long window of time to think about it I'm not 100% sold on that idea yet. But first I'm looking at buying a second truck for my husband, so gotta save some money for that along with wheels for mine.i have a little saved but need more for a good truck. Don't want a POS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts