GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok what do you guys recommend for an 01 ecsb 4wd sierra.i want a 6 inch lift and some nice 18 inch wheels (i.e mountain crushers,helos etc.?) and tires either 33s or 35s i want that look that the wheels stick out on the sides more than being all tall like a military truck this truck basically gonna be a street queen except for snowboarding season and maybe a few trips to pismo i like quality stuff so dont worry about prices i think around 4,000 for everything would be in my price range. thanks alot guys.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
well if you are getting 18" welds you wont get everything for under 4000, I promise that.

It cost me about 4500 installed to get a 6" procomp, 16x10 welds, and 35" x-terrains.

The Procomp is a great lift, best bang for your buck I think. The CST is a even better built kit, but also more expensive, and in a lot of peoples opinion not worth the money. You can find great deals on it though, email our prefered vendor [email protected] and see what he has going.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
On 6" better go with 35"s I've tried to squeeze 36"s under mine and they will fit but rides like hell.
I have some 18"s on my truck and they are just 33" I got a great deal on them so I couldn't pass em up. But when these wear out I'm gonna go for 35"s if I keep her that long.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts