GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
besides Deavers, who else makes a good lift leaf pack. i only got a 6 inch lift but hate the looks and performance of the blocks. i havnt heard of anyone but deavers and atlas making lift springs. not looking to spend a fortune. i think i was quoted 650 for deavers + shipping. anyone know a better alternative and where to buy?

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
FOr the money. Skyjackers Soft rides are hard to beat. Alcans will custom make a pack for you too, for your specific application.

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
alcan's are goin' on mine.

What size springs are you running, bggrnchvy?
Im assuming you mean in the rear? Im running a 3" lift pack in the back.

FOr the money. Skyjackers Soft rides are hard to beat. Alcans will custom make a pack for you too, for your specific application.
Skyjackers 3" lift rear were ~$20 less than my set of 3" rear lift Alcan's. IIRC Skyjacker's where $540 and the Alcans were $560.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
where do you guys buy Alcan, also if im running a 6 inch lift, then i hear that i will need a 4 inch lift pack? truck is a 2500 hd. i see that alcans are custom made but didnt know if they had vendors. also what are you guys paying for a set or rears.

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
tuff country offers a 3" and a 5" pack in a 63" flavor. either height runs $380 for a pair from ORD and im sure they have a rather low spring rate like their OOBS counterparts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
tuff country offers a 3" and a 5" pack in a 63" flavor. either height runs $380 for a pair from ORD and im sure they have a rather low spring rate like their OOBS counterparts
Does anyone have a link to these 63" long leafs.....i need some too.

·
The Green Seal
3,721 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts