GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fucking finally. Just waiting for some new U-bolts and I am complete for now.

Just got the wheels/tires mounted an hour ago.

Before:

pics148.jpg

IMG_2462.jpg

During:

IMG_2587.gif

IMG_2588.gif

After!!!

IMG_2660.gif

IMG_2661.gif

IMG_2662.gif

IMG_2663.gif

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
WOOP WOOP! There we go! It's never going to end you know...truck looks great though!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
When you tire of those wheels/tires, let me know - Im in the market ;)

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When the hell did you get rid of the white one?!
Oh I still have the white regular cab. I need to post more pics of it on here.

I'm having my grill and tailgate handle/bezel painted now and have a carbon fiber GMC emblem I haven't installed yet.

I'm actually leaving the moldings on though. I like em which I know is not popular here lol

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
that wheel and tire set up is being saved for now... I only have $700 saved thus far..... Looks amazing

·
North Raised, South Bound
4,376 Posts
Oh yeah, looks good man.

·
GMFS Czar
2,031 Posts
Oh I still have the white regular cab. I need to post more pics of it on here.

I'm having my grill and tailgate handle/bezel painted now and have a carbon fiber GMC emblem I haven't installed yet.

I'm actually leaving the moldings on though. Il like em which I know is not popular here lol
That's old school though - I'd leave em on too. GM has come a long way from the black plastic moldings that look like they came from a roll of door molding from Autozone. The painted moldings break up the massive body lines of your particular body style.

Looks amazing, I love it. I'm not a big fan of black wheels but they look great on your truck. Black and pewter is a winning combination all around. Nice work!! Park that beast in a nice parking lot and get some good pics of it, 360 degrees.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts