GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, the time has come. With a more expensive college coming up this year I'd like to sell my truck. The truck has nothing wrong with it and I still drive it now. It currently has 130,000 miles and runs great.

Here is a mod list, I'm sure there is stuff I've missed also.

6" BDS Suspension Lift
15x10 Mickey Thopmson Classic II Rims
35x12.50 Mickey Thompson Baja Claw Radials
True Duel Flowmaster 40 Series Exhaust
Diamond Plate Bed Rails
Diamond Plate Ultima Tool Box
Z71 3rd Brake Light Cover
Lund Bug Shield
AVS Headlight Covers
AVS Vent Visors
Stainless Rocker Panels

I am asking $8000. I don't have to sell it but I sure would like too. If you have any questions either PM me or email me at [email protected]

100_2217.jpg

100_2192.jpg

100_6883.jpg

100_2408.jpg

·
Canadian Chapter
2,283 Posts
sucks to see it go. i've alway's loved your truck. wish i had some extra money sitting around right now. good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I have kinda lost interest in it as of the past 6 months and never got it back. I'd like to see it go to someone who can appreciate the truck and take as good of care for it as I did.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yeah I hate to see it go! Love the truck! GL with sale...

·
GMFS Member
108 Posts
Always been a fan of your truck. goodluck with the sale hope it goes to a good home. :)

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Hopefully you'll realize for as much as you would get for it you might as well keep it. $8,000?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hopefully you'll realize for as much as you would get for it you might as well keep it. $8,000?
I know. If someone wants it I will sell it for that, but not much less. I've gotten a few offers for $6500, which is a little low. People are interested, so I'll just see where it goes. Locally someone sold a 1999 Lifted similar to mine for $11,000. Don't know how, but he did. I've just lost interest driving it and don't know how to get it back.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
I know exactly what you mean man. I never thought I would lose any interest in mine but over the past year I've really wanted to just get a nice stock duramax. Something a little more mature. I'm just going to keep mine and mod the hell out of it. Maybe give it to one of my kids one day but I couldn't bring it upon myself to sell it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Exactly how I feel. I am prepared to keep my truck if I can't get what I want, but just thought I'd see if there was any interest out there. Unfortunately at this time I can't mod it more to make it interesting again, but I'd like some different rims and tires too. I have plenty of ideas to freshen it up, but not nearly the funds to do so.

·
Registered
355 Posts
do some more mods in it to increase interest :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well guys, after replacing a wheel cylinder in my truck and giving it a bath, I've came to the realization that I cannot sell my truck. I am just to attached and seeing it semi-clean again reinvigorated my love for it. Thank you everyone for the kind words and I'm proud to say I'm going to keep my first love!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts