·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
Maybe someday the flames will actually show up in the pics
[/IMG]
Nice Truck!! Mines going to be the NNBS version of this one day. What lights are those on the bumper? Did you PC or paint them?

Picture003.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
who lifts a 2wd? :down:

I've had 4wd lifted rides in the past, and I speak for myself alone, but the off roading I did in those trucks, I used the 4wd very rarely. I completely understand that I am most likely in the minority as most people that lift their trucks use the piss out of the 4wd and my trail driving was possibly not even considered "off roading", who knows. That said, I personally really like the look of a lifted truck and dont think that just because you want to lift it you HAVE to have 4wd and HAVE to go off roading every moment while behind the wheel of your truck if its lifted and 4wd. I mean, what is the functionality or point of a lowered truck? If anything I would think lowering it would limit the use of it if. I understand we're not discussing lowered rides, but just trying to make a point.

Please dont take this as a proposed argument, Im not looking to get into a pissing contest by any means. I've been on both sides of the fence; this is my first 2wd lifted truck of 4 total lifted trucks that i've owned over the course of the last 5 years. But to answer your question, I think the people that lift 2wd trucks are folks that enjoy the occasional off road venture to go camping, trail driving, etc. but mostly want the lift for esthetic reasons, just my 2 pennies...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Maybe someday the flames will actually show up in the pics

DSC03982.jpg
are those your new 37's? Looks good, how do you like the nittos? They are on my list since I do a lot of highway driving.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Badass MFers thats who

Hey draggin94 how much lift do you have? and what 38s are you putting on?
As it sits now I have Fabtech 8'' with a 3'' BL. I also have my CCM spacer and GMR's for the front and a shackle flip for the rear that's all going on this weekend. I haven't decided on tires. I'm planning on ordering some this week if I can make up my mind on which ones.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts