GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, My duramax is getting torn down finally again! Im going to powdercoat axles, links, steering, smooth and paint frame and more! BUT! Im thinking of going coilovers in the rear and linking the rear too.. Why not the front already Linked....

Im looking for some pictures of some setups...

Thanks Guys!

This is the way the Truck sits now... Ill be going about 3" taller up front with a 14" dual rate fox or King up front to trade our my reg 2.5" radflo coilovers....

Ill be getting rid of my rear Deaver springs too if anyone needs a pair!

024.jpg

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
wait, i thought you were trying to sell it?

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
zubys old setup was four linked. if you search you can find plenty of pics.

gonna do some wider rims and tires too? :naughty:

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
What happened to that member?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
22x14 xd diesels with 35 iroks would be legit man

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's a radius arm rear suspension....

Cody (OP).... PLEASE do not go the zero-sidewall-low-pro-M/Ts-no-fender-coverage route that migrated from Hawaii. Your truck looks really good as it sits right now. I really wouldn't change a thing about it.

Yeh, I dont wanna go witht he radius arm style setup really... So The PP Kit is out of the question. WOuld be cool since I do have their front kit on my truck...

I will not go low pro it looks dumb I think... Smallest tire I would get is a 37 with my 22's which is what I have now... Im probably raise the truck 2 inches 3 inches max that will set me somewhere around 12".

Thanks for the comment on the truck..

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,282 Posts
that's a radius arm rear suspension....

Cody (op).... Please do not go the zero-sidewall-low-pro-m/ts-no-fender-coverage route that migrated from hawaii. Your truck looks really good as it sits right now. I really wouldn't change a thing about it.
amen!!!!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Well, My duramax is getting torn down finally again! Im going to powdercoat axles, links, steering, smooth and paint frame and more! BUT! Im thinking of going coilovers in the rear and linking the rear too.. Why not the front already Linked....

Im looking for some pictures of some setups...

Thanks Guys!

This is the way the Truck sits now... Ill be going about 3" taller up front with a 14" dual rate fox or King up front to trade our my reg 2.5" radflo coilovers....

Ill be getting rid of my rear Deaver springs too if anyone needs a pair!

024.jpg

What height are those deavers?

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts
Linking the rear would be a very nice setup. The ride would be greatly improved as well if the link setup was done correctly. 3, 4, or 5 link setups would work if done right. I'm running a 4 link rear setup on my show and it rides very well. If you are going to be towing with the truck still, that will need to be taken into account when setting everything up and selecting coilovers. I'm running King coilovers and love them. I will post pics of mine as soon as I get it back together for the final time. I just tore everything back apart and had it all chromed, powdercoated, painted, etc. Very sweet truck you have. I will try to help you out with any questions you have if you just ask!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Any pic's yet Cody of what you have going?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts