GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**Located in Eastern Virginia**
The truck is the one in my sig, Its a 99 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab, short bed. It has 102,000 miles on it, runs excellent, body is in great shape and the truck runs awesome. ive got a 6-7.5 inch superlift suspension lift, a 3 inch body lift. 36x14.50 parnelli Jones tires with more than 3/4 tread left. 16.5x12 Weld Super Single II wheels. chrome tahoe grille with billet inserts. edelbrock Ti-tech headers with true dual exhaust. "jasons" fiberglass truck lid. diamond plate floor mats or rubber factory ones optional. sony cd player, 2 10" Kenwood subwoofers and rockford 150 watt amp that arent hooked up. tinted windows. Im asking for $11,000 dollars. I really don't need to sell it, so I'm probably not going to accept lower offers. If you have any questions pm me. for shipping I could meet anyone in the east coast or we'll split the cost of shipping.

Ill get pics on interior later
IMG_0380.gif

IMG_0037_2.gif

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the nada value at $12,650.
the kbb is around $10,000
edmunds values are:
private party:$9197
retail:$10944

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im in northern Virginia in college now. I am willing to meet anybody who buys it, but shipping it would probably be the best option, it would probably be about 500 bucks from here to you and if that were the case, I would help out with that. I'll get some interior pics tomorrow. The interior is in excellent shape, no holes, scratches, or anything. I have rubber floormats in it, but have some diamond plated ones also.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Just curious, in one pic you have a cowl hood and in the other, it is stock.

Does it have a cowl on it now or no?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do have the cowl hood sittin in my garage at home, but the sides didn't line up exactly right, the hood sat about 1/4 inch higher than the fender and cant adjust it to look right so i just took it off. it was a AIM industries hood if that explains it, theyre a shitty company

1 - 8 of 8 Posts