GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i figured I'd make a thread over here for my trucks I have a 1995 and a 1990. I've had 14 of these body style truck so I know quite a bit about them. The 95 is on a block and crank and 2 inch body right now SAS co.ing soo. I have the axle already bunch of other mods. The 90 I just bought last night its a sierra ST pretty rough but I got a good deal. Anyway onto pics
let me know what ha think

·
Registered
689 Posts
Dat tailgate!

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Good deal what axle is that?

Also if it were my truck, I'd probably spray the rockers in colormatched bed liner red since you're up north and do a roll pan out back. The silver being a couple different shades makes it look rough and doesn't flow well with that red and black theme. I'd probably do headlight covers too since other than the rear bumper that's your only chrome.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good deal what axle is that?

Also if it were my truck, I'd probably spray the rockers in colormatched bed liner red since you're up north and do a roll pan out back. The silver being a couple different shades makes it look rough and doesn't flow well with that red and black theme. I'd probably do headlight covers too since other than the rear bumper that's your only chrome.
It's a Ford 44 with chromoly axle shafts and I'm planning to bed liner the bottom cant decide if I'll go red or a darker gray and match the bumpers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts