GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm debating whether to get a crew cab z or an avalanche. i'm gonna lift whatever i get regardless. i'm a lil more interested in the avalanche right now. so show off some of those lifted avalanches. thanks

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
walterc15 pm him he got 6 fabtec and 35x12.5 pro comp xterrains on stockers

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
walterc15 pm him he got 6 fabtec and 35x12.5 pro comp xterrains on stockers
it looks a lot diff. than the pics i have posted, i need to update ive done a lot to it

·
Registered
424 Posts
Lifted avy's is the only way to go if I was gonna get one. But it really depends on how you use your truck ? haul anything big etc. Avy's don't really have the bed space for anything large IMO.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i haul stuff just not alot of stuff. i mostly just haul stuff during hunting season(decoys, guns, bags....). i have seen a few with 37's on them and thats what route i think i'ma go if i get one.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I almost pulled over a lifted avy from georgia yesterday just to look at the truck. It looked tits. Here, we arent allowed lifts so to see a lifted avy was very impressive. It was the NNBS with a 6 inch and 35's with atleast 10 inch wide wheels, all white. I'd definitely buy one if I didnt use my bed so much.

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
i used to work with a guy that had a 4 or 6 in superlift kit and 3 in body lift w/ 37's on it it looked sick as hell. but i still say they look the best laid out.

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
i used to work with a guy that had a 4 or 6 in superlift kit and 3 in body lift w/ 37's on it it looked sick as hell. but i still say they look the best laid out.
no way, only way is up!...im thinkin about adding a 3 inch body and 37s, other things i want to do first though

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
i haul stuff just not alot of stuff. i mostly just haul stuff during hunting season(decoys, guns, bags....). i have seen a few with 37's on them and thats what route i think i'ma go if i get one.
then an avy is perfect...the one i am currently driving was my dads, and thats the only hauling we ever did and we had plenty of space, what year are you considering?...whatever you do no cladding!

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
I almost pulled over a lifted avy from georgia yesterday just to look at the truck. It looked tits. Here, we arent allowed lifts so to see a lifted avy was very impressive. It was the NNBS with a 6 inch and 35's with atleast 10 inch wide wheels, all white. I'd definitely buy one if I didnt use my bed so much.

what is the reason?

·
bitter southern gun owner
1,142 Posts
i passed you today walter

my blazer died:bawl:

·
I miss my donkey
219 Posts
Damn I wish I would have gotten pictures of my buddies new truck before he left. He just bought an 2004 Anvalanche 2500. It has a 6" Pro Comp lift, 315/75/16 Pro Comp tires, I think that the right size, flat black 16" Pro Comp wheels, aftermarket front bumper w/ winch, ARB Airlockers, spare tire carrier mounted on rear bumper, K&N intake, and Hypertech programmer. That's all that I know it has. It's a pretty nice truck.

All I've got is a shitty cell phone pic.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
381 Posts
I couldnt tell you why we arent allowed lifts. Probably because there was someone who lifted their truck, possibly the incorrect way and it hurt or killed someone. Instant law. I personally dont enforce lift/lower laws unless i see a clear unsafe violation. My truck is pushing the limits a little with just my keys so i cant see being a hypocrite.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts