GMC Truck Forum banner

Lifted AVy!

8K views 78 replies 27 participants last post by  porkanbeans 
#1 ·
What do yall think of a lifted 2wd avy....not big just torsion keys and some sort of a/t on 20's??? I am trading my tahoe to my dad for his z66 avy!!

#3 ·
Keep the Hoe...

#13 ·
Every Avy I've seen that's lifted didn't look right. I prefer a lifted truck to have a wider stance, and all of these are so narrow they look like they'd tip over, plus that one ^ has the horrid cali lean. Yuck!

:imo I agree. I have yet to see one with a good stance. Most of them have either ugly wheel/tire combos, too big of lifts over too small of tires....for some reason they just don't look right lifted. The best looking lifted I have seen had a 3'' body lift with 285's on the stock wheels....looked ok.

#17 ·
Well I'm gunna trade!! I'm gettin rid of the tahoe cuz I am gettin tired of fucking up 4wheel drives!! I could fuck up a solid steel ball with a toothpick!!! I just want something that looks good and I have always liked the avalanches...IMO....

Plus I am trading my 02 tahoe that is beat to hell and back!! I will post pics later..my truck has like 85??? on it and the avy is an 04 with 65000 on the clock and it has only seen dirt like once and damn near still looks brandnew!!

#26 ·
One of the AFTERMATH guys...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.