GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Anyone else feel like doing the Mexican Hat Dance now?

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
That pic is for real. The car is for sale on eBay. :badidea:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
The paint kinda does looked Photoshopped, either way it's ugly as hell!!

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
IntroWheels said:
Anyone else feel like doing the Mexican Hat Dance now?
I dont see how that piece of shit has anything related to being Mexican on it? I saw a video with a guy driving a similar car, and guess what, the driver was black. I'm not going to make any racist remarks, because :imo they dont belong here. For future reference, please dont make any racist remarks :shake:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Im half mexican, just so you know. Also, just so you know, there are low-rider shows down here all the time, and 98% of the people there are Mexicans, including some of my relatives....like my cousin, who drives a 68 riviera on 13" wires and hydros, and his best friend with an impala on 24s. :(

If I offended anyone, sorry :cheers:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
IntroWheels said:
Im half mexican, just so you know. Also, just so you know, there are low-rider shows down here all the time, and 98% of the people there are Mexicans, including some of my relatives....like my cousin, who drives a 68 riviera on 13" wires and hydros, and his best friend with an impala on 24s. :(

If I offended anyone, sorry :cheers:
Naw, you didn't offend anyone. I was just trying to make it so it wouldnt be seen that way. I agree with the stereotype that lowrider drivers are mexican, almost every time I see a lowrider it is a fellow Mexican. Although once in awhile you'll see a white guy driving :crazy:

:shake:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
actually now that i look at that pic... atleast they put big brakes on it.. :ninja:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Some nerf bars and brush guard and a little more rubber and you could take it through a mud puddle.... :) couple of fake bullet holes would help also :guns: :crazy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts