GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinkin about lifting my truck up. I have a 2006 Silverado crew cab. I wanted to see some pics of some trucks, lifted on 37's. Also, what kind of lift, etc. you have done. I am not sure how much a lift I would need.

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
8-10" of total lift depending if you like the look of stuffed tires or not. A bunch of members have just recently put 37's on there trucks and have posted pics of them within the last day or 2

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8-10" of total lift depending if you like the look of stuffed tires or not. A bunch of members have just recently put 37's on there trucks and have posted pics of them within the last day or 2
With 8 to 10", I would still probably ahve to do some trimmin, depending on how wide of a tire right? Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
u should go with a 10-12 inch kit

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nitmare has the ideal setup unless u want to run a 6"+3" bodylift

·
I'm on a mission
794 Posts
see sig for specs. i got 9" total. 12 would be better though. i didn't get a cognito kit because of the price. more power to those of you who did, i just don't have that type of extra cash laying around and i'm not going to run up my credit cards for toys.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
roughly 10" most will go with a 6" kit and throw a 3" body lift on and then crank some. but the width of the tires and the wheel width and backspace can determine some things as well.

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
Roughly 11" of lift and 37's:

GMFS-2007meet012.gif

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
7" Cognito, 1" TB crank, 37X13.50 Toyo's. Small amount of trim.

DSC_1861.jpg
I like the way that looks. What size rims and tires do you have on your truck. What size lift do you have?

·
Registered
138 Posts
He never specified what his was.

18X10 Diamo wheels, 37X13.50 Toyo's.
That is true, however I was just informing him since HDs sit a little higher than 1/2tons.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
6+3 with Ford keys cranked, AAL, Shackle flip
it sits higher now, it will have 39.5"s on it once another blem comes up.
save your money and get the 10-12" kit you will be happy later that you did
DSC01492.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
f33e6e68.jpg

a6a136b1.jpg

You get the idea. Specs in my sig.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts