GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I love me some one-off's
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was considering coilovers and wasn't sure what my options were. Going to be recoating the shock hoops and a few other items in a blue powder, so I was looking at FOX, KING and Fabtech, but I didn't want one with a res as I am going to still run dual shocks/resis, just going to swap out the FOA's I am currently running for something with smaller reservoirs, was leaning towards FOX.

My truck has the Rancho S/L and a 3" B/L for approx 9 inches of lift.

I know I've seen a ton of coilovers on here, but nothing came up in search for some reason. Thanks for any recommendations.

·
I love me some one-off's
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's ok, thanks for the pic, anymore? What size lift do you have?

·
Registered
561 Posts
I've got procomp coilovers on mine. And they happen to be blue lol. I'll get a pic when i get home tonight.

·
I love me some one-off's
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

·
Registered
305 Posts
Kings here, pretty sure you can get them without the resis if thats what your after.

·
I love me some one-off's
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I've seen them on their site, but the price looks cheap, $440 each w/ spring? I thought they were like 3k? What A-arm is that? KING too?

·
Registered
305 Posts
The UCA is from a local shop here in town, Wicked Customs, just painted in King blue to match. Eventually I would like to pull the lift off to powder and paint everything that same blue.

·
I love me some one-off's
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, it came out nice, thanks for the info/pic.

·
GMFS MILITARY MEMBER
513 Posts
Kings here, pretty sure you can get them without the resis if thats what your after.

Jason, does the shop sell just the upper A-arms ? Or only a in shop deal ?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Jason, does the shop sell just the upper A-arms ? Or only a in shop deal ?
I would assume, not sure though. Give them a call 239-262-5438. Ask for Jordan, he is the owner. He also posts on here from time to time, but he has built most of the nice lifted truck rolling around the Naples area.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Search my threads i made one when i had my old truck with all the nnbs coilover info you need

·
I love me some one-off's
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Edit: I confused you and Kelly. Thanks, yeah I found that thread, but I think I prefer Kelly's DirtLogic setup a bit better, was trying to get more info on that particular setup, but just read the issues he had and realized they def won't fit my application..damn.

·
I love me some one-off's
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
umberto...you know you wanna:

I do want red actually since everyone has blue or black/silver. Plus I think red is the right accent color for my truck. I saw those, they won't fit lifted trucks, I called them. KING offers red anodizing for $75 extra. But I think their springs will still be blue , ugly. lol

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
lol that sucks that those coilovers only go on "leveled" trucks. they need to build them with adjustable sized struts. gotta find out where you can get red ones like these. check the vendors here, some might make coilovers to whatever you want.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts