GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a lifted truck or pics of lifted trucks with rollpans, just wondered what they might look like..
and also can a body lift be put on a truck with a hidden hitch and still work..?
just trying to get some ideas.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
I think they look good????

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats a nice truck Wagon Boy..but i think they dont look to bad, im just getting ya'lls opinions and seeing more truck, i know theres more ive seen some around here just dont remember the names.
and im still wondering how much hidden hitch would work with a bodylift.?

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
nay. bumpers only.
bottle opener where?

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
weird, there was only one picture up there before. nice. i have one mounted and covered in bedliner in my bed.

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nay. bumpers only.
bottle opener where?
true, but ive already got a rollpan on and everytime i hang around my girlfriend more(her truck makes me want to lift mine)it makes me want to lift my truck, so ive decided lifting it it is.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
roll pans only look good IMO if the tailgate is shaved too.

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
roll pans only look good IMO if the tailgate is shaved too.
my tailgate is shaved...and before yall ask about pics of my g/fs truck ill go ahead and post them.

l_f8b029351fda99cb8120631b49d2d9ca.jpg

it has a 3in body, 6in rcx, 37in terra grapplers, and 20in xds

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
I can't get on my photobucket right now but if you search you can find pics of my old truck I had a rollpan and shaved tailgate on it and loved it

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
take your rollpan off, sell/trade plus cash for stock bumper and if youre doing a body lift pick up an HD hitch if you need one. just another idea. :imo

1 - 20 of 48 Posts