GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we got my little brother a 2017 Denali 1500. I am going to do a level or 4” kit on it. I don’t know much about the magnaride. But it looks like bds makes a 6” cst makes a 4” and I don’t see any thing from cognito. Does anyone shave any experience with this type of set up. I would like to keep the stock 22s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So they make quality stuff I’ve never dealt with them before. I’ve seen there Kurt on some huge trucks but never everyday drivers.

·
Registered
144 Posts
You want to make sure it’s magnetic ride compatible. CST is top notch and doesn’t widen your track or turning radius like the others.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know I had cst on my first 1500 and loved it. I am going to call tomorrow but i was also looking at leveling options. But I like the idea of a 4”

·
Registered
144 Posts
I know I had cst on my first 1500 and loved it. I am going to call tomorrow but i was also looking at leveling options. But I like the idea of a 4”

4.5” and I love mine too.

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
I am interested in a sponsorship. Or at least a free hat.

·
Registered
144 Posts
What kit is that?

4.5” CST Lift, CST Coil Overs and rear CST piggyback reservoir shocks, add a leaf.

Absolutely excellent lift, superior quality and doesn’t widen your track width or turning radius.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Only thing I wish I did was get the Coil Overs with adjustable reservoirs,

These ride great but I’d like to adjust to my personal preference.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts