GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
Well I paid for a knuckle lift and that’s what came in the box :)

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
I didn’t get a free hat though. Def going with BDS next time.

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
I'm going Ford F250 and rolling out if I ever buy a 4x4 again. Fuck lifting I'm over it.

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
My next ride is going to bore the forum to death. Mods planned include tint...and that's it. No lowering/lifting, swapping, painting. Just want something I can keep clean and everything works. And tired of climbing in/out. And having 4wd for no reason. And and and....lol

·
Super Moderator
5,617 Posts
I call bullshit.

That’s like saying Sierra isnt going to powder coat anything else. Or isn’t going to eventually put reps on his truck.

Just ain’t gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
I'm willing to bet cash dollars.

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
I’m old and dumb. But the wife and I decided on an exit strategy to this whole working for a living deal and it doesn’t involve throwing money at shit that just gets changed or sold after a bunch of likes or whatever lol. Just for a season. I may circle back to a toy once we’re confident it won’t derail anything. I get the whole can’t take it with you thing but that argument goes both ways :)

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
says the one who just put new rimps and tarz on his burb....
That's the whole point. After debate/observation/analysis I decided that dumping money into a 15 year old truck is about as productive as putting it in a shredder.

·
Super Moderator
5,308 Posts
Meh, I have an exit strategy planned that will hopefully still fund my carcaine addiction. Plus I don't know what I would do if I was working in the shop on something stupid. I definitely cant sit on the couch binge watching Netflix from 5-midnight everyday like a lot of my friends do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
Meh, I have an exit strategy planned that will hopefully still fund my carcaine addiction. Plus I don't know what I would do if I was working in the shop on something stupid. I definitely cant sit on the couch binge watching Netflix from 5-midnight everyday like a lot of my friends do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have a paint studio in my garage and a recording studio in my house, and I also take/edit photos in my spare time. No Netflix here. I have to plan my creative time and force myself to go to bed mid-project most nights. I also am an usher on Thursday nights, do student ministry on Wednesday nights, a disciple group on Monday nights, and I'm a deacon (on call). Honestly it's a miracle I have time to do anything. I mow my lawn at night lol.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
That's the whole point. After debate/observation/analysis I decided that dumping money into a 15 year old truck is about as productive as putting it in a shredder.
You know it's not the money that makes you happy, it's what you do with it. Spending money on trucks isn't fun because it makes fiscal sense, it's because it brings enjoyment.

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,249 Posts
This musta been a fairly recent debate/observation/analysis

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
21 - 40 of 42 Posts