GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guy at work has a nnbs 2 wd crew cab.. He wants the rear lifted around 2" without changing the ride. So whats the best way to accomplish this?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Guy at work has a nnbs 2 wd crew cab.. He wants the rear lifted around 2" without changing the ride. So whats the best way to accomplish this?
replace the 2" block for a 4" block...or replace the 2" block for a shackle flip (would net 4" total inches but 2" higher than stock).

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
replace the 2" block for a 4" block...or replace the 2" block for a shackle flip (would net 4" total inches but 2" higher than stock).

What brand blocks do fullsize guys use?

And what brand and where to buy shackle?

Yes he wants massive texas rake lol!!

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
I will not condone this kind of rake :nono:

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
What brand blocks do fullsize guys use?

And what brand and where to buy shackle?

Yes he wants massive texas rake lol!!
superlift makes block kits, just about any 4 wheel drive shop would have them in stock...like bncoffroad since your in league city

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
:nono: Why would anyone want to LIFT the rear of the NNBS without doing anything to the front :suicide:

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cause thats the look he wants.. Does it really matter? He probably wonders why people lift a truck and have the back lower... Its all personal prefrence. I started this thread asking how to do it.. Not how it looks to you. Thats why i hate forums sometimes, people give their opinions like they actually matter

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't post in forums then :hmm:
I know it happens on every fucking forum.. Its just damn annoying when im not asking how its gonna look.. I dont care for huge rake.. But who cares. I think cali shit is gay but i dont feel the need to tell everyone

guess we shouldn't give our opinions on what to buy and where to buy it either since they don't matter. :shrug:

Texas rake=fail on any truck
Im asking where to buy parts from.. Not how they will look.

·
Fender Measurements?
21,153 Posts
Wait wait wait....did you just say Cali lean is gay? But you're protective of texas? Jesus christ you are one screwed up person. I'd hate to see your medical bills.

·
LSX LUV Owner
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wait wait wait....did you just say Cali lean is gay? But you're protective of texas? Jesus christ you are one screwed up person. I'd hate to see your medical bills.
not protective.. i dont care for huge amounts of texas tilt.. its his truck. hes gonna pay me to lift the rear, then whatever he wants... i would definately take texas tilt over cali lean anyday though..

why does everyone care so much what hes doing with his truck? if he wants to lift just the rear, so be it...

i simply come here asking the best method for lifting the rear and then everyone wants to talk shit..:think:

guess everyone should follow the crowd... :untitled:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts