GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 4 kc daylighters i want to mount to my hoe, question is would they look better mounted to my ranchhand or with light bar on the top? opinions appreciated..............btw, cowl hoods looks like a definate yes, going up there tomorrow to deal with them.

thanks in advance

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Which size??? 6" round? 6x9s?? black or chrome?? i have 6x9s on a lightbar and i like they way they look...but i need one more to have 5 across...looks really good IMO. Rectangles go on top, but i doubt they are the rectangles, so im not sure what to tell you...i don't like round lights on light bars too much, but if u got another id mount 5 on a light bar...if you don't wanna do that, just put 2 of them in the middle of the ranchand...

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will actually have 8 total 150 watt sealed beam round lights...........maybe 6 on top and 2 on the grill....

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
shoot...do that...i know my KC light bar was made for ur style trucks, but i made it fit, and it would only fit 5 lights...you may be able to rig it up to fit 6 or find a light bar that will fit 6, but if u have 2 on the ranchhand and 5 or 6 up top...it will look good IMO

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
the most i would do on the grille guard is 4. i deal with these all day everyday and more than 4 seems cluttered, and has a hard time fitting. but if you are set on getting a light bar, do 4 on the top, and 2 on the grille guard. that will look the best :imo

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
lowred said:
the most i would do on the grille guard is 4. i deal with these all day everyday and more than 4 seems cluttered, and has a hard time fitting. but if you are set on getting a light bar, do 4 on the top, and 2 on the grille guard. that will look the best :imo
:word:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh i totally agree, i hadn't planned on putting more than 4 on the grille.........that will look way the hell to cluttered to me, i was just mentioning that i had 8 to work with, i'll probably just mount 4 to the grille for now, save my money for now and wait on the light bar

1 - 7 of 7 Posts