GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so we drove down to Lima yesterday, to the truck show, got to meet some members from here (Stuckintime, Norris, 1989K1500, SilveradoLQ9, MReeves23), got a few trip pics in and a couple show pics before my batts went dead

I rode down in a Tacoma
100_1075.gif

we followed our buddy in his boss' Bronco
DSCN2424.gif

big fish at a gas station
100_1077.gif

random crane
100_1078.gif

CAT power!
100_1079.gif

look familiar?
100_1080.gif

DSCN2433.gif

DSCN2434.gif

wish I would've gotten a better pic of this, Toyo HD
100_1081.gif

Giant Tundra, half-finished
100_1082.gif

100_1083.gif

:evil:
100_1084.gif

Sibling Rivalry
100_1085.gif

HD that needs some tires, badly

scary Dodge of death, oh dear God, y'all should have seen the jungle gym underneath this thing, it was completely wire-welded together
100_1087.gif

neat looking Toyota
100_1088.gif

until you look at the CV angles.....
100_1090.gif

·
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
desert-runner FTW!
100_1089.gif

this thing was neat!
100_1091.gif

SFA'd S10
100_1093.gif

....with the scary steering linkage from hell
100_1092.gif

54" Bogger
DSCN2432.gif

NNBS at the GM booth
DSCN2435.gif

all-terrain package
DSCN2436.gif

....then the batteries in both cameras simultaneously went dead

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
Nice, how was the turnout? I remember seeing pictures of Lima in Four Wheeler and there was trucks for as far as the eye could see.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
It was kick ass meetin you Tim! i thought you were gonna whip my ass when you walked up to the truck lol.

i met up with Mark (mreeves) Terry (stuckintime) Tim(duh) and Chris (kidrockgtx). it was a great time, and thanks again TK for the hotel!!

i know i have a few pics to post up, anyone got any good ones of my truck? im in need of a sig pic thing if anyone would mkae me one :)

hey just wondering, I know im going and hopefully Tk goes too, but who will make a turn out in Springfield? Its the 23-24 of June. I want to have a big hangout and get a big group together for the first annual show. Maybe ill have something new besides my powertank done to the truck!

ill post pics asap!

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
indy (N)

anyone gonna try to make the springfield one tho?

what are you gonna have done Luke?

·
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was kick ass meetin you Tim! i thought you were gonna whip my ass when you walked up to the truck lol.
hahhahhahh

"Is your name Norris?!"
"uhh...yeah"
"Hey, I'm Tim, from GMFS" :shake:
"Oh! yeah, hey!"

sorry, i'd been drinking and had to piss something awful :rofl2:

·
5,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Norris;1284546 what are you gonna have done Luke?[/QUOTE said:
transverse mounted 3.8S/C and 4L80E, shit's gonna be bad

:anitoof:

1,932 Posts
big fish at a gas station
100_1077.gif

random crane
100_1078.gif
You do realize that is in the town just north of me. Odds are you took 15 down. you literlly drove right by my house if you did. Sorry I didnt get to meet up with the whole crew and just a few people. I was here there and everywere this weekend Hell i just got back from dayton for a party. But i cant get over thats newmens fish and that crane is right by the hospital. LOL :rocking:

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Nice, how was the turnout? I remember seeing pictures of Lima in Four Wheeler and there was trucks for as far as the eye could see.
It was a pretty big turnout. I took my truck to judging and didnt get back to my spot till 4 hours later because of all the trucks cruising. Mind you this was all within the fairgrounds and judging was maybe 200 - 300 yards from my spot

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
i must have missed it, whats your truck look like?

did anyone see that black ecsb OBS that was strait axled in the burn out comp? i am wanting more info on his header set up, i really liked it and the tone but idk where to find headers that dump out into the fenders like that.

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
i must have missed it, whats your truck look like?

did anyone see that black ecsb OBS that was strait axled in the burn out comp? i am wanting more info on his header set up, i really liked it and the tone but idk where to find headers that dump out into the fenders like that.
I didnt know it was in the burnout comp but i saw it, the one with the over the rail headers.

So did anyone ever find the tug a truck at the truck stop? One guy we talked to was gunna find it then call us, but he ended up getting arrested for drunk driving on the way.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
i found it! for 15 bucks i wasnt impressed, id idnt get to see breakage!

it wasnt very wel marked and hard to find, but man there was a TON of people there. almost got into a fight with some faggit over a seat too. all good times

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
u had to take the road the truckstops on north, turn right off 75 south, thru town till it t'ed. go right there, then left at the light and just drive and youd come to it. had to turn around and go back one street to come in on the opposite end in the parking lot lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts