GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I was wondering since Linex now offers colormatched bedliners, and colormatching is all the craze now. Anyone have any pics of Linex on the tailgate bedcap and the plastic on the bumper, or would it look to gawdy on a lowered silverbirch NNBS ECSB? The reason I thought of this is because I use the bed of my truck and I know the colormatched tailgate bedcap would get scratched easily, but I love the look of the smooth simple colormatched tailgates.

Thanks! :shake:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I don't think you find many pics of a bedliner on the plastic tailgate cap because the plastic is too flimsy. But, bumper plastic is another story.

HD3.jpg

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I have a color matched speedliner. Have had it for over a year and no fading to speak of. Holds up very well too. Cost right at $400 including bondo and epoxy primer to smooth out the bed defects.

bedliner005.jpg

bedliner004.jpg

bedliner002.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
GMGasm - That bed liner is sweet! That's definitely the next thing I do to my truck. How much extra did the white run you?

·
Registered
186 Posts
LINE-X Xtra in white, no problemo.

Pearl1.jpg

White1.jpg

Wow...that looks really good....Hmm...may have to go ahead and do that on my truck after all.

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
no doubt, that looks great.

I'm honestly having a hard time finding a line-x place around me here... maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places? I tried their site, but no good info...
I'm not going to do white, but how much more are the colors versus just plain black?

·
Registered
311 Posts
To find the LINE-X dealers in your area, go to golinex.com and use the "Locate a LINE-X Store" function.

LINE-X dealers set their own prices, so prices will vary.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts