GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so I pretty much dont know what to do now..I took my eski gauge cluster out of my 01 chevy and wrote down the miles and all that to email us speedo so I can have them sent there to be calibrated and I go to the gas station on the way home and go inside and come back out and there gone!!! The f'ers stole my gauges and my cell phone..at least they left the paper that says how many miles I had on it...So what are my options now??? noone will calibrate my miles now that I dont have the eski cluster all I have is my stock one!!! someone help

·
The Woolly One
404 Posts
That sucks...man, talk about brazen. I'm glad I live down here. Someone tries pullin' that shit around here and odds are he's gonna get jumped by somebody...we make sure our criminals know what they're doing, otherwise they don't get away with anything...wow, that blows... :nono:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya it sucks pretty damn bad i mean i left them on my seat to go in a pay for gas...wait in line then come out and my passenger door is wide open..wtf who does that..so I have no idea how I go about have my miles calibrated..anyone know??

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya it was pretty dumb on my part but i have done it 100 times before that and didnt even think twice about it..

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
I always roll up my windows and lock my shit. I usually dont even leave it pumping w/o me standing next to it so noone steals my gas.

Anyway, that completely sucks man. Some people's kids are just pos'es.

·
OG
1,498 Posts
That fucking sucks. I see you're in Modesto, I'm in Stockton and I gotta tell you the valley is getting worse and worse with auto theft :nono:

It's no wonder the Central Valley has 5 cities in the top 10 U.S. auto theft/burglaries category. What gas station were you at? Was it off of Briggsmore? I don't ever leave my Tahoe unattended at the gas station. Hell, I'm paranoid as it is when it comes to leaving it in any parking lot. I always think something is going to happen to it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Some people just suck, karma will get them. I never leave mine unlocked no matter where I am, I've heard to many stories and it only take seconds for something to happen.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That fucking sucks. I see you're in Modesto, I'm in Stockton and I gotta tell you the valley is getting worse and worse with auto theft :nono:

It's no wonder the Central Valley has 5 cities in the top 10 U.S. auto theft/burglaries category. What gas station were you at? Was it off of Briggsmore? I don't ever leave my Tahoe unattended at the gas station. Hell, I'm paranoid as it is when it comes to leaving it in any parking lot. I always think something is going to happen to it.
yeah tell me about it...I was at the am/pm right next to the briggsmore exit..IF I buy a new cluster will they program the miles that I had on the one that got stolen without verification?!? I think thats the part were im screwed:flame:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts