My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Re: listen to this fucking Z06

ME likey! That bish sounds like a jet.

·
Registered
734 Posts

I had a 03 Z06 and put an awesome cam in it. People used to say it was the most awesome car they had herd! You cant mess with a linginfelter though..

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

"I think he is scared" WTF dumb shits

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

haha i know!!
fucking ricers think they are fast, just because your ride was in the slow and the delerious does not mean you fast fuck thoes shit head american power baby :head:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts

fucking ricers think they are fast, just because your ride was in the slow and the delerious does not mean you fast fuck thoes shit head american power baby :head:
Ahh you idiot, theres a huge difference in ricers and imports, that race was between a vette and a DSM. DSM = Pretty damn bad ass imports when done right :read:

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

we have a frew Eagle Talons in my town all fast but not enough for a vette

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts

I'd be yelling, "Get out the way FORDS!"

·
orale vato! arriba!
645 Posts

Ahh you idiot, theres a huge difference in ricers and imports, that race was between a vette and a DSM. DSM = Pretty damn bad ass imports when done right :read:
ricers, imports all the same shit, there all powered by rice and there all made by japs. American all the way!!:rockit:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts

ricers, imports all the same shit, there all powered by rice and there all made by japs. American all the way!!:rockit:
And your a prime example of an idiot, thank you for wasting everybodies time. :endofshow

1 - 20 of 33 Posts