GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring is close enough so i put the wheels on for summer. Stock wheels were getting sick to look at lol.

Next on the mod list is colormatched mirrors and bumper cap. Then 35% sheild tint :pepper:

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,153 Posts
looks good as always kyle :high5:

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
looks good man. paint that front end up.

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Get rid of that brow PLLLLLEASEEEE. Looks ridiculous. Other than some painting, some new wheels :imo I love forest green pickups :D

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Get rid of that brow PLLLLLEASEEEE. Looks ridiculous. Other than some painting, some new wheels :imo I love forest green pickups :D

Thanks! The brow will be removed when the windsheild is replaced. With the new windsheild will come 35% tint and NO brow :D

As far as wheels, i am currently looking at 20x9 Ultra Predators and 305/50 Nittos. Might add a 2" body lift to lift it up a bit. Dont want to crank my t-bars anymore and i cant afford a suspension lift at the moment.

Thanks Luke! That is something that will for sure be done.

·
Registered
10,589 Posts
Thanks! The brow will be removed when the windsheild is replaced. With the new windsheild will come 35% tint and NO brow :D

As far as wheels, i am currently looking at 20x9 Ultra Predators and 305/50 Nittos. Might add a 2" body lift to lift it up a bit. Dont want to crank my t-bars anymore and i cant afford a suspension lift at the moment.

Thanks Luke! That is something that will for sure be done.

Truck looks great man :shake:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
plans sound good and truck looks good

·
BORN CHEVY
1,324 Posts
Looks good man! If you do the 2" lift I think you should put some 305/55's on there.

·
TRUCKMODCENTRAL.COM
574 Posts
Nice looks great again!

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 37 Posts