GMC Truck Forum banner

little rock autocross (warning: a lotta rice) 56k no no

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  nekkidhillbilly 
#1 ·
im pretty happy with how i did... it was a "50 second track" the fastest car of the day was 43.xx seconds... there was another scion tC there (made to race) and his best was only 49.xx my tC (made to sit still) fastest time was 52.xx.... i think thats around for an added 250lbs of stereo on 19" wheels...

just for you guys...

mine is in the middle, and my friends jag x type is on the left.

some of the other cars there today...

See less See more
#11 ·
Damn, man, I agree about the pic size. 600x400 would have sufficed. lol.

Looks like a nice eclectic gathering, despite the WRX infestation. I would love to run my 3kGT through an autocross just to see what it can do.

How do you like that RX8, y2ksierra? I've considered investing in one farther down the line.

#12 ·
The pics were so large they froze up my computer :lol:

Where was this at and how often do they do it? I'd like to take the RX8 around an autocross course someday.
it was at war memorial... there was a guy with a black rx8 there... i walked up to him and said "do you own a bagged sierra" he looked at me crosseyed so i took that as a no... i would have called you but if i had your number then wouldnt be a stalker would i?

it will be in some other parts of the state the next few times but back at war memorial aug 18th... ill be there again. hopefully with headers, spipe, and MAYBE the factory turbo charger. :)

ill resize the pics tomorrow. :anitoof:

#13 ·
Subaru's come out of the woodworks to showup for autocross events. s2000's and miatas like to showup too. It is the most fun I have ever had in a car (STi).

#14 ·
Awesome, I didn't know they did that at War Memorial Stadium. I've gone to every Razorback football game there for the past 5 or 6 years at least. How often do they do this up there?

And you said there were like 8 WRX's there, were any of them black? I ask because I know that there's a guy that lives about a block over with a black STi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.