GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Scooter
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Little up date on my truck.. MORE PICTURES!

I finally put the cab back on the frame i have to so a few things to the fire wall and the cab will be all done. The front i need 2" spindles and to notch the spring pockets and it will be laid out finally! i still need to do the cantilever and sub frame and then the suspension will be finished. just thought i would share some pictures. just a little bit of progress.

123_2348.jpg

123_2349.jpg

123_2350.jpg

123_2351.jpg

123_2353.jpg

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
nice! I've been trying to recall who was doing the IRS setup for the longest time. lookslikes it's coming along well

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
I think I need to either buy a beater, fix the 77' to drive while I do my BD and bags.

Looks sick. Wan't to do a 99' OBS Yukon? Lazyness and procrastination owns me:bawl:

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
Layin pumpkin! SIK!

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
why irs suspesion and not solid axle? jw. looks really really great man!
prolly just to be different and creative and build something...

I wanna go ifs in my old truck, but owell...your truck looks amazing...and seeing your work before I know it will only get better...

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,636 Posts
Independent rear suspension.....someone tell Hell Fire

1,932 Posts
HOLY SHIT wow man thats looking good, Nice and simple....Nice and functional....not alot of stupid bent tubing welded everywhere! WOW i like this.... NICE and CLEAN!!!! :read: Lol looks like someone just might know what they are doing, keep up the killer work man :rocking:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
looks awsome! is that daniels truck in the background? whats up with that thing?

1 - 20 of 124 Posts