GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
havent done much to either lately, ordered the ORU SFA kit and cut the roof off the blazer, fixed all the dents, ripped out the interior and thats about it.

as for the truck, i changed the wheels to some 20" black KMC XD Rockstars, and 35x13.50/20 dick cepek FC IIs. added the edge chip which sucks balls, and threw a shitload of lights on the front.
blazer011.jpg

blazer002.jpg

blazer004.jpg

blazer003.jpg

blazer001.jpg

blazer005.jpg

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
what kind of tires you plan on doing on the blazer

trucks looking good ranchands look awesome

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Going to be interesting seeing what you do now that you cut off the roof. I hate the damn headache rack, the lights aren't bad.. just way too many you crazy SOB! How are you liking the pure beef Cepeks? :head2:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Looks good Josh, but hot damn thats a lot of lights. Give me a call with that number for the wheels and I'll give you a number for the best tuner on the market for the 6.0. 450 buckets for the most and safest power you can get out of that truck. Looks good dood. I thought you had duals on that truck?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the blazer is getting a dana 50 from a superduty, and 38s (as of now of course) might change with time. it will have black rockstars as well. i need to finish the roof cut off one of these days. the whole truck is going to be line-xed in and out. it will get a roll cage soon as well. as soon as the blazer quits being a storage unit for chrome bumpers, im going to get back on it.
the headache rack is getting on my nerves BTW :anitoof: and yes i have too many lights. i HATE the cepeks BTW. i got these off a customer looking to unload. i have 27K on the Xterrains and they still look new. i liked them better, but like the rockstars more.

TODD: i really need to talk to you about the performance of my 250. ive had the edge for 3K mi. and HATE it. loved it on the dura, but this SUCKS. i forwarded your message to my boy with the 20s and ill get back to you tommorrow. and i do have duals, just havent finished the pipes yet. i got the muffler on and just kinda stopped. you know what they say about the mechanics car that gets neglected....

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW: david you have my wheels :read:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
im still in awe on you cutting the roof off. thats pretty badass. gonna run a cage or atleast stiffen the frame? the frame will love you for it. You cut into a perfectly good truck...and im afraid to cut the rest of the roof off on my blazer. ballsy man you are.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Yes you did throw a SHITLOAD of lights on the front lol. Lookin good Josh.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
huh, i thought Dana 50's used the 36.5" mount... and way to man up and chop the top off :rocking:
they do, but the dana 44 i was going to use is a little more than the dana 50... havent quite decided for sure, the blazer is an ongoing project.

and as for the roof, its not that big of a deal, the body was in rough shape, and the interior to. i kinda just put it all out of its misery.

·
Registered
6,833 Posts
any updates on the blazer? I don't know why, but I randomly thought about it today. also, what do you typically charge to spray a ranch hand?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts