GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Taking all the color out of silver to make it white is kind of a pita... but here are the 2 i did. It's not going to look that different than the silver because of all the shadows casted on a round object. Personally I would hit it with a dark color cause I wouldn't want to draw that much attention to the under side of my truck. but it's your truck.

Attachments

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we'll see soon enough :head:
and devin...stfu ***, i didnt ask you to do it

thanks

·
Registered
703 Posts
i didn't see you ask anyone specifically which makes your point worthless...why do u always gotta act like a big man anytime you tell me something on the forum??? especially when all i do is point out something true. does it make you feel that good or what??

my point being is that it's annoying to see someone follow up their own post with a nag simply because someone hasn't spent their time for you.

mods, dont worry this is just a couple of local friends talkin crap

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did it really bother you that much that you had to chime in? its one thing to follow up your own post asking nicely for some help and another to be a jackass about it.

the reason you follow it up is to keep it up top so people keep seeing it.

telling you to stfu makes me a "big man" hmmm that's a new one. no point in wasting space on this forum about arguing about something that really doesn't matter....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts