GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is what i have left from lowred. i tried to host the pics at photobucket so i could post them in this thread, but photobucket is now gay, and wouldnt do it. so here is the link. if you have any questions feel free to ask. all parts are used except the flip kit.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/iceberg8201/album?.dir=/8d72

stuff up for grabs:
pioneer headunit:
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S-HK6AbpomW4s/ProdView.asp?a=&s=0&cc=01&g=300&id=learn_about
150$

99-02 dash bezel tan:20
tan console:25
tan lower dash peice:15
passenger side rear bumper cap:15
radiator cover: 15
factory 7 way plug :10

stock wheels 2002 aluminum16" wheels with goodyear 235/75/16s :$225... one is scratched... pics are up close on the scratch. tires are in GREAT shape since they werent on that long because of my 20s

all prices are + ship

LOCAL MEMBERS to central and S. tx.: i have a low profile fiberglass bedcover i need to get rid of as well. the lock was busted, so i refiberglassed over it, and never cut a new lock hole. it needs minor work to get it prepped to paint. 200$ can get pics at a later time. will fit any 6.5' bed 99-05 chevy/gmc

stuff people have claimed, but i havent recieved payment for quite yet.

stock airdam :20}2k1slvrdo
red Z71 bumper}vicred
Z71 airdam}blue02

stuff thats been paid for:
Neons}slammed fullsize
escalade engine cover NBS & headers:75}pattycakes
2003 tails with harness: 125}gabeherndon
foglights :25 a piece}Bcubed
OEM style clear corner lights:15}Bcubed
Sir mikes tailgate flip with insert:25}chachi

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i'll take the stock valence... is it in all good condition? I just need one that doesn't have half of the holes torn up

errr... how hard would it be to cut holes into it to get it to look like mine?

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
i'll take the stock valence... is it in all good condition? I just need one that doesn't have half of the holes torn up

errr... how hard would it be to cut holes into it to get it to look like mine?
My brother did it to his with a sharp razor knife, looked pretty good.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
i want the Sir mikes tailgate flip with insert and the escalade cover: how much shiped to 70607 lake charles louisiana ? and how do i pay

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Yea i still want the z71 airdamn i will send you a pm in couple of days thanks

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
I'll take the engine cover of your hands probably, and the clear corners as long as they arent made by APC, just pm me josh

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dirtyblack: i have a guy that is buying my kit locally today at 6:30

Niche 98 chevy: the headunit is Xm ready, but will require an XM unit. it is a pioneer unit, and should fit in any GM truck from 95-2002. it even comes with the harness and antenna adaptor.

1Buda: i Pmed you back.. the flip will only work on the NBS trucks.

2K1silverado: the valance is in pretty good shape, but does have some scratches. it is used, but i believe the holes are in good shape. the foglight and towhook holes are easily cut with a sharp blade, or a jigsaw.

Bcubed: just lemme know what you need, the tails are spoken for, but i can do the foglights, and clears. shipping wont be more than 10 bucks.

stoute: if you get both of those pieces, i can put them in a big box, and save you on shipping. figure maybe 12 or so to ship??? i take paypal or money orders only.

blue02: just keep me posted about when you want that airdam.

Zubyc: gabeherndon has dibs on the tails. if he falls through, a few other people are in line.

kyle: Bcubed i think has dibs on those clear corners... if he falls through i will let you know.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i almost forgot. i have a 99-02 dash bezel as well. its the dark tan color from the 99 and 2000 model trucks. 20$

·
I cant spell "teh"
130 Posts
does the head unit play mp3's and will the wiring harness work on an OBS?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the CD player doesnt play MP3s it will fit in the 95-98 dash, and the harness will butt up. it is XM ready as well. there is a link in my first post on the other page to the ad in crutchfield for this stereo.

shipping on the dash bezel should be more than 10-12 bucks.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
slamdfullsize said:
how bout those neons? still work? got wires and stuff for them?

how much to ship to 32224?
you will need to run your own wires to them, they have a + and - wire sticking out of them. shipping will be about 7-10 bucks or so.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts