GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one on here have a long bed? It seems that everyone has a short bed, and i wish i did too, but i got a helluva deal. Anyone have any pics of lowered long beds? What do yall think of them?

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Stu said:
1BUDA also has one... :bowtie:
yes, kal and i are real men. i have an ext cab long bed lifted a lil bit. reg cab long beds look good lowered, but i think a 22' long ext cab would be interesting.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Budas truck is almost identical to mine, except mines basically stock. Workin on that though. Mine is green w/ a grey along the bottom. Truck looks sweet man. Some rims would look nice.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
green beast said:
Budas truck is almost identical to mine, except mines basically stock. Workin on that though. Mine is green w/ a grey along the bottom. Truck looks sweet man. Some rims would look nice.
Thanks for the props man. You should shoot some pictures of yours. Rims what rims not having a real job makes it more difficult to buy new rims, I'm working on it.

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
green beast said:
Thanks, do you guys think LB's are worth fixin up or should i get a SB?
A long bed would be worth fixin up for sure, they look good and almost nobody has them! :head:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
If you want the long low look nothing wrong with that. If you want a "sport truck" look it's harder to pull off with a long bed, but can be done. So yeah, build your long bed, you'll stand out more.

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
nich1nich1 said:
I prefer long beds....they look bigger and badder IMO.
indeed. extra cargo capacity is nice, especially if you add a toolbox.

i'd still like to see a lowered ext cab long bed. 22' on 22s.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts