GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a nnbs 07 Sierra, Z71 4X4 SLE1 with leather, remote start, auto climate. stock for now, looking to add spray in bedliner, front receiver hitch, hitch mount winch, tonneau, and upgrade to the 2-way remote. not gonna lift for now, i'm having trouble getting in and out of it as it is (will be explained below). paid $20,000 with 36,000 miles, still has remainder of the powertrain warranty.

i had to get something bigger, i was in an accident on Jan. 8th this year. i was driving a 1990 nissan 240sx, no airbag, wasn't wearing seatbelt (i've learned my lesson, seatbelt fanatic now), and got hit head-on by a chevy astro van, his fault. the guy had a suspended license, no insurance, in a borrowed van (the owners of it had the wrong tag on it and no insurance either). Nationwide was my uninsured motorist carrier, and went above and beyond expectations, paid out more than the policy limit, paid medical bills, lost wages, pain & suffering, and paid for my car. i had a double compound fracture of the right lower leg, had a titanium rod inserted down the entire length of the tibia with 3 screws. still wearing aircast, hence the trouble getting in and out of the truck.

hope to keep this one for quite a while, especially since it's paid for.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
i almost puked on my computer. get rid of that pic :puke:

Welcome from Texas

1 - 3 of 3 Posts