GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on a 2002 2500hd i was wondering if anyone knows with the pace setter long tubes would clear the front drive shaft i have heard from people it would but i wouldnt be able to fit a 3inch exhaust pipe to run a new exhaust if the header cleared the drive shaft does anyone know ???

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
on a 2002 2500hd i was wondering if anyone knows with the pace setter long tubes would clear the front drive shaft i have heard from people it would but i wouldnt be able to fit a 3inch exhaust pipe to run a new exhaust if the header cleared the drive shaft does anyone know ???
not sure how new trucks are setup but you could always run the pipe straight back along the tranny and tcase and then finally cross over to the passenger side

·
Hella
918 Posts
they fit, I have a mandrel 3" Y-pipe too, the only fitment issue I had is my wideband hitting the front driveshaft because the guy I got the headers off of didnt have 4WD and welded the bung in the stupidest spot ever... they fit real nicely though, I have no cats and a huge magnaflow can and it has a 6.0l powerstroke pop to it under part throttle load :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok thanks guys im gettin ready to buy a set and i didnt know i want 3inch true duals into my x pipe muffler without cats i should get a good power gain right

1 - 6 of 6 Posts