GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want some long tube headers for my 5.7 but i cant find any one who makes them! Can some one help me out and grab me a link....

Thanks

·
Total Eclipse Smokefiend
174 Posts
Thorley makes the best, apparently...too bad his headers "won't" fit my truck.

I believe the site is www.dougthorley.com, if thats not it, a simple google of doug thorley will get your results.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
superchdsstahoe said:
I want some long tube headers for my 5.7 but i cant find any one who makes them! Can some one help me out and grab me a link....

Thanks

I second the motion for Thorley LTs on those 5.7, Vortec350 (member here, I think that's the name) picked up like 10rwhp/15rwtq over the shorty headers he had... :shake:

·
Cap'n
561 Posts
Wait a sec....let's clarify....I know Thorley only makes one kind of headers for this application...(I have a 98 Tahoe with the 5.7) Now I've already heard them referred to as long tubes....but now someone said they are mid length....so what are they????? Long or Mid?????

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
thedj75 said:
Wait a sec....let's clarify....I know Thorley only makes one kind of headers for this application...(I have a 98 Tahoe with the 5.7) Now I've already heard them referred to as long tubes....but now someone said they are mid length....so what are they????? Long or Mid?????

The Other Guys headers are they midlengths that I know of...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts