·
[>
3,255 Posts
I might have to agree with you on that :read:

:puke: :nono:

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Ugh... the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle villian "Shredder" had the same grille on his face... :ninja:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
looks like the work of MIC. I kindof actually like the front clip though...

·
Registered
559 Posts
could actually be a cool truck if they ditch that loud ass paint and put on an original chevy front end, i like the unibody but, the paint and front end could actually make me throw up after a little while :puke:

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
chaddurst said:
This truck actually used to be badass.
Looked good then! Why'd they have to fuck it up? :nono:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OMG, I used to love that truck. Didn't the original owner sell it to someone that took the hydros off and bagged it then put the escalade clip on it and repainted it a Lexus blue or something? If so it looked good in it's second life also, but in it's third it looks like shit

·
CaddyHack
574 Posts
way2hi said:
OMG, I used to love that truck. Didn't the original owner sell it to someone that took the hydros off and bagged it then put the escalade clip on it and repainted it a Lexus blue or something? If so it looked good in it's second life also, but in it's third it looks like shit

Yea the same guy that did this last rendention to it put the escalade front clip on it and painted it Lexus Blue. Then he stripped and it did what you see now to it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts