GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
:word: theres no way in hell thats a 7/9. Looks like a regular 4/6 :imo

If someone were to go 7/9 on a nbs, there frame would be about an inch off the ground. That is if they had a flush crossmember.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I agree! He couldn't drive it. :imo Plus you'd think he would be tucking at least some tire!! Harley D had a 7/9 on his before he bagged and he tucked some tire at least. His was an obs but still.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Here's a truck a friend of mine took a pic of at Showfest. It looks to be a 5/7 or lower and he's tucking some tire. He said it was really low in person for a static drop.

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
the whole auction is a load of shit. I love when people make up shit about vehicles, I wanna see the dyno sheet showing 345hp.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Maybe he thought that you measure the distance from the ground to the body to get the lowered amount :crazy:

And 345 on a 5.3 with just a intake? :nono: 345 is the stock hp for the 6.0 Escalade motors.

Buy it, and then claim fraud to ebay for that stuff and get your $$$ back

And how the heck can u see out the windshield with that giant tv screen??

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
For a comparason, I used to drive at roughly a 7/10 drop

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Here's a truck a friend of mine took a pic of at Showfest. It looks to be a 5/7 or lower and he's tucking some tire. He said it was really low in person for a static drop.
I remember that truck from showfest. He got behind me in traffic and made my 4/8 feel high. I figured it was bagged for sure until I saw it up close. Looks to be a 5/8 on low pros...insane, but doable. Anybody have a picture of that "no bags" truck from cali? It is pretty much the same thing :D

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
grounded said:
For a comparason, I used to drive at roughly a 7/10 drop
Damn boy ... looks good though, how long was your truck stock? or did you do something to it right from the get go?

Also, did you have any lowered trucks before? Ought to start a thread with any previous lowered vehicles we all had before our current ones.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
bcubed said:
Damn boy ... looks good though, how long was your truck stock? or did you do something to it right from the get go?

Also, did you have any lowered trucks before? Ought to start a thread with any previous lowered vehicles we all had before our current ones.
I bought my truck in April of 2000 4500 miles later it was in the shop, around the end of August start of September same year. I did give it to a friend to put in an alarm shortly after i got it. First lowered truck, but been around them for awhile. Honestly can't see ever owning a truck not bagged after this(chances are it'd be body dropped too). Would like a lifted truck to avoid some of the draw backs to a lowered one, but the more i think about it the less i want to deal with the draw backs of a lifted truck(especialy as high as it'd need to be to make me happy).

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
import_fighter said:
yea that truck looks no where near as low as yours was gounded.
Just so noone is confused that wasn't a static drop, that would be laying framewithout a bodydrop. That's where i drove it though, can'twait to get my shocks moved to drive like that again.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
grounded said:
I bought my truck in April of 2000 4500 miles later it was in the shop, around the end of August start of September same year. I did give it to a friend to put in an alarm shortly after i got it. First lowered truck, but been around them for awhile. Honestly can't see ever owning a truck not bagged after this(chances are it'd be body dropped too). Would like a lifted truck to avoid some of the draw backs to a lowered one, but the more i think about it the less i want to deal with the draw backs of a lifted truck(especialy as high as it'd need to be to make me happy).
get the best of both worlds, ill make you a bagged SFA truck :crazy:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts