GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you wanting to upgrade your tires to 33s, I have a set of 33/12.50/20 Nitto Mud Grapplers that we just took off our Jeep in order to return it back to stock to trade in for a JK.
The tires have about 70% tread left on them and has never been off road. They still have the tire tits on the sidewalls.
These tires look great with factory 20s as well as any aftermarket 20s.

I am open to reasonable offers on this tire.

I will also package these tires with a lift for a great deal.

PM me if your interested.....

Thanks
STP
mg1.jpg

mg2.jpg

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
pm sent

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sell these tires locally (without shipping) for 1400 for a set of 4 brand new. These are a very pricey tire.

Since these are used, I will take 700 shipped for the 4. I do require a buisness address to ship to for this price.

PM me if interested. These are a great looking tire and have plenty of tread left. The sidewalls look brand new.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Oh. So when I have things for sale, I should just post that part in the other forums, instead of the classified's? Gotcha!

·
GET SOME!!!
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude, I dont want to get into this with you... Im just trying to sell these tires to someone who is looking for something like this. Thats all.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Get into what? I just asked a question..... Didn't expect a paying vendor like yourself to get so defensive.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
I wish they were 35s. good luck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts