GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new 2004 silverado, and i am looking to bag it. I am wondering if n e one can help me figure out a good bag kit to buy. Its going to be a daily driver so i need it to be smooth. Also if n e one knows where there is a place that installs them, in the New Jersey, or Philly, or New York Area.
Thanks

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
I would go coolride by ART up front and KP Components 4 link with canti in rear :imo

·
Registered
158 Posts
Definately go with a kp 6 link in the rear. Another option for the front would be to modify the stock lower control arms, and cups. I'm running this set up with 1/2" GC valves and slam specialties bags, and I am more than happy with it. Sorry, but I cant help ya with finding someone in NJ to do bags.

I hope that helps!
Trey

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
another option for the rear would be the ART air bar, especially if you are plannin on doing any light towing

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
ART Airbar or KP for sure. If you want a soft ride and don't tow i'd go with the KP rear kit.

As for the front...ART coolride would be a great package.

You'll also need a compessor system. If you are looking for great reliability and can give up some speed to get it, check out the ART Ridepro system. If you want it a little faster go with the Big Reds. If speed is all you care about, get some 1/2" valves and go from there :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts