GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get my hands on a already cleared set of factory coners for a 04 chevy to buy; or someone who would trade mine for their cleared ones and some cash.

I'm not brave enough to tackle mine myself, I have a habbit of being to hard on things...... :ninja:

I'd like to see some pics and a good word saying they don't leak, I'll pay shipping your way, you pay mine.

PM if interested please. -Richard

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
i can trade you. ive done tons of sets for people on here before. you can either ship me yours and i can do them, or i can send you a set already done and then you return yours to me.

·
Registered
370 Posts
:word: laynlow done mine a little while back and they look great and are leak free!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
i can trade you. ive done tons of sets for people on here before. you can either ship me yours and i can do them, or i can send you a set already done and then you return yours to me.
Can you do headlights too. Not clear them but paint the reflector black with nite shades?? How much would something like that be?? I have done some headlights before but I just don't have the patience anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts