GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to find a shop in norcal to custom me a box for my subs....im just south of San Francisco, so somewhere within like an hour or soo...thanks all

josh

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Ultimate Car Toys in Dublin, CA is a good shop, but they can get expensive...... most of the time they'll work with you and the price and setup..... Extremely good quality and work though.

I build all my own boxes though. I'd never pay someone to do something like this. It's not hard to do, and you'll get more satisfaction out of it if you do it yourself.

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
here's a few of my installs in my truck and last vehicle:

I'd be glad to do one for you for like half the cost you get quoted at for a install and box(cuz quality custom work is expensive), I just dont have a ton of time on my hands these days. I'm from the Bay area so let me know if you have any questions on local stuff..

DSC00531.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

-Chris

·
Registered
58 Posts
wanna work on my tahoe? i have been searching for a good person to do work with out the hassles of a shop....i built my own box but did not cut holes for the speaker wires..hope you can work with it still

·
Registered
639 Posts
Theres a good place I goto in Santa Clara, Lights & Sirens. They do mostly work on police vehicals but hes really good at just about anything. He did my vinyl graphics on my truck, and the dynamat install of my buddies pathfinder. Also he re-paired some crappy audio install that "WIRELESS WORLD" did.

And hes down to earth on the price range.

·
Registered
58 Posts
wow..that 2001 silverado is absolutely amazing :worship: atomic.. i went to Z AUTO SOUND.. i know the owner pretty well but i want something better than what they can offer..i must say san jose is cursed like that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts