GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,756 Posts
lol. Read long term reviews. Not the ones where people mount them and then give and instant 5 star review. And custom offsets is a shit database full of cheap asses with expensive wheels and cheap tires/lifts

Generally you have to rebalance them halfway through tread life. And the tread life itself is half what it should be. Again, hit or miss with their quality control.

But yeah buy cheap ass tires. Cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put a set of 35/12.5/20's Patagonia M/T's on a Wrangler recently for my son. Granted, these are 2 totally different vehicles but but after 6K miles, they are QUIET even on a Jeep. Seem to be holding up very well and for the price if they last at least half as long as the last set of generic M/T's I had on that Jeep I will come out way ahead. We beat the snot out of them 2 weeks ago and not so much as a mark was left on them.

Read and watch the review on them, they are worth a look if you're wanting a M/T w/ manners.
Sorry, I should have mentioned that according to the Milestar site they have the 35/12.5/22 size your looking for. I'm happy to provide pics of my son's that have 5k on them if anyone is interested.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts