GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 with a leveling kit. I am keeping the stock rims with are 20x9 “snowflake” wheels. I was originally going to get new wheels 20x10 and put 33x12.5’s. What I am looking to know is what is the max tire size that I can put on my stock rims and would I need spacers and any idea what size? Any and all help would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
You could do a 33x12.50 and 2" Bora spacers and be pretty close to the same offset as 20x10's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You could do a 33x12.50 and 2" Bora spacers and be pretty close to the same offset as 20x10's.
Will those spacers cause the tires to stick out past the tire well? I would like to try and keep it flush or if it does stick out to keep it minimal. I’ll need to add spacers because of the positive offset of the stock wheels correct? To prevent major rubbing?

·
Super Moderator
5,824 Posts
Yes. They will stick out with spacers. 0mm puts them flush. Stock wheels with spacers is similar to a -19mm wheel.

And yes you can run a 33 on a stock wheel with a leveling kit. But if you run a 12.5 wide tire on a stock offset wheel. You will rub your control arms and sway bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts