GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to get someone to photoshop these wheels on my truck for me since I have photoshop at home but no internet. Which wheels do you guys think would look the best on my truck? My aunt has the panthers on her 03 yukon that is the same color as mine and I think it looks good because the powdercoated grey on the wheels almost exactly matches the paint on her yukon.

So it's between these

http://www.americastire.com/dtcs/fi...eh=dVeh&pc=45271&rw=&bp=&vid=007319&tc=BLKKEN

these

http://www.americastire.com/dtcs/fi...eh=dVeh&pc=68489&rw=&bp=&vid=007319&tc=MBMPRD

or these

http://www.americastire.com/dtcs/fi...0&c=1&pc=55272&rw=&bp=6-139.7*6-5.5&tc=MBMGU6

on my truck (sorry for the attachment, photobucket is blocked :Boo:)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
I like the first ones. Second ones look like theyre for a lifted truck and the third ones look too similar to the moto metal 951.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the first ones the best. The second are the same as my Aunts lowered yukon and they look great. The third every usually puts on lifted trucks but I was wondering what they would look like on a lowered truck

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know someone that works at one that can get them to me for his cost which is a little above cost I believe but I'm not positive

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Have you taken weight into consideration? For what you wanna do, might not be a bad idea to look into those lighter weight centerlines...

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I will have my stockers with drag radials on them for the track :imo
:pow: good call

option one or something similar then...gunners would look good if you staggered them (width wise i mean, 8.5"s in front, 10"s in the back) and in chrome...but on a lowered truck i dont think the machined would look too great, especially since it would be kinda close, but a little off in color compared to your truck.

EDIT: I mean the machines gunners, that style wheel, in the machined finish, i dont think would look to great. a spoke wheel like the first one would be fine though.

ok im done now:head3:

·
Two CC GMC Family
429 Posts
The first ones are sweet. I think the other two look like shit....

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
i think the gunners look good on lowered trucks as well, but ive never seen them on a stepside nor on a truck that wasnt atleast 4/6

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
last i knew kyle wanted to run a flip kit in the rear, and bags up front...i dont know if thats still the plan...

but iirc hes looking for 5-6"s out back

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
First ones are the best. The other two are alright, with number 2 being the last one I would chose.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
last i knew kyle wanted to run a flip kit in the rear, and bags up front...i dont know if thats still the plan...

but iirc hes looking for 5-6"s out back
:word: I will eventually be running a 4/6 in the next few months but for now I'm stuck with what I've got

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
decided not to sell the truck?

I like the ones GmOnEy Z71 posted.
yeah I'm going to keep it. Get a DD and take it off the roads and see this project through. I'm usually not one to half ass something so I've got to finish it. I can't see the wheels he posted, damn work blockage :nono:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts