GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just asking for some opinions before ordering tomorrow.

Should I be "THAT" guy and do what I know will look good or trying something new? I am deciding between...

Fuel hostage

Black Rhino Rockwell

They will both be about the same price...so what are your thoughts and opinions?

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Perhaps in this section you would get better responses...

Exterior (44 Viewing)
Paint, wheels, lighting, etc.

Sorry but its no wonder people can't find stuff on this site and there are daily "How do I level my NNBS?" posts..because topics get posted in the wrong sections all the time- and the threads with decent tech info get buried.

If it were a question of "I have XX of lift, want 37's and this wheel is XX offset vs XX offset of this wheel, which will fit better without rubbing?" I could see the association in this section. But simply asking a bunch of people to make up your mind for you without any tech advice needed should be in the exterior section. Just because you are putting 37's on the wheels doesn't necessarily mean it belongs here.

And just so nobody posts "Well you don't help either" here is mine. If you want to unique like everyone else run the Fuels. The rate at which people are getting them they will be likely be 'played out' here soon, and there will be a new 'in' wheel that everyone loves. If you disagree with the logic, say you are getting some Rockstars and see how it is received. I say find something you like regardless of what a bunch of people who will likely never see your truck in person think....but thats just me.

In case you still don't know how to decide- flip a coin. Heads = Fuel, Tails = Rhino. If you are disappointed with the result then you know you really wanted the other wheels.

·
HUNTING
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stfu captain save a forum. I remember why I stopped coming here so many years ago.

"Internet is series business"

This is a simple share your opinion thread... Nothing more nothing less.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Stfu captain save a forum. I remember why I stopped coming here so many years ago.

"Internet is series business"

This is a simple share your opinion thread... Nothing more nothing less.
I was thinkin the samething with his great speech but back on the topic at hand. I know there getting played out but I like the Hostages. Something about the other ones and the chrome center cap just don't look right in my opinion. I'm in the same boat as you are and can't figure out what rims I want for shit. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just put the fuel hostages(only in chrome) on my truck and LOVE them!!! They look sooo much better when you actually see them rather than just in pictures. Couldn't be happier with my choice and I took a month to finally decide!!

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Hostages did something for my truck, made it look 100x's better with the stance.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I like the second wheel except I don't like the lip with rivets INSIDE the outer lip... because of this I would do Hostages.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts